Access Book Analysis System How It Works Why Bowker? Product Preview What BBAS can do for you About RCL Request More Information
How It Works
- Using your report writer in your ILS system, request a query of your holdings to be generated in a MARC or CSV (text delimited with quotes for text qualifiers) output file. You may create multiple lists from subsets of your catalog -- such as by subject area, or lists identified for weeding or storage
- Bowker allows file uploads via a Browse button.
- After providing Bowker with basic information about the format and contents of your file, your holdings will be matched against the core list you choose by ISBN, LCCN & Title & Author, or Title & Author, or LCCN & Title.
- When the analysis is complete, you will receive an e-mail inviting you to log-in to Bowker’s Book Analysis System to view or download your reports.
- A no-match file
- A file of the invalid ISBNs in your collection
- A file with the new 13-Digit ISBN conversion for your submitted files
- A file on the duplications of multiple formats or editions for same title